How Often Should You Use Our Rescue Mask?
For glowing skin and well-deserved relaxation time, I recommend treating yourself to a face mask treatment at least once a week! When skin gets congested, has active breakouts or needs some extra attention, you can increase masking frequency to 2-3 a week. You can also do targeted area/spot treatments and apply Rescue Mask just on the area of concern. You can do it as frequently as required.
When time allows, make it more than just a quick facial! Prepare to yourself a comforting cuppa, or a glass of organic wine and get comfy on the sofa with some soul-warming book or journal.⠀⠀
Remember, our Harmony Rescue Mask is a multi-tasking hero and can be used in several ways in your skincare routine:⠀
1. Treatment mask – once or twice weekly, or whenever your skin needs a deep cleansing, brightening and detoxification boost. PRO TIP: When preparing a powder mask, always add water slowly, it is easier to add more water later and adjust consistency if needed.
2. Gentle exfoliator & cleanser – mix a bit of powder with water or face oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage your skin in circular motions. Even tho, the powder consists of gentle microparticles of clays and botanical extracts, it is important to be gentle and apply very little pressure when you exfoliate.
3. Spot treatment – prepare a thick paste with water, you can add a bit of Manuka honey for extra anti-bacterial properties! Apply directly to the area of concern.⠀⠀⠀
KEEP IN MIND:
- Clay masks work wonders on your skin BUT only while they are moist!⠀⠀
- Do avoid complete drying out on your skin, as it could lead to dehydrated skin and redness.
- To prolong your treatment time you can add a few drops of your facial oil or a skin suitable carrier oil.
- You can keep the mask moist by misting floral water such as lavender or rose. Or by adding a bit of honey, aloe vera gel or yoghurt, which will bring additional properties to your treatment.⠀
Skincare doesn’t have to be a chore, make the most of it by turning it into a beautiful ritual.